I have realized that with my father's illness i can have strength.
i have been praying non stop for my dad and my step mom. I can't
help but think of the things Paul said about us as a church and how
we have helped him in his time of need. I know this is happening with
my Dad and his church. They are taking care of him when i can't be there.
I think of Jesus asking us to be His Hands and Feet and i think of all the people
who are stepping up to help with my Dad and Paul and i am so eternally greatful.
My heart is broken that i can't be there for my Dad physically, but i will not stop
relying on God and His grace. I can't do this with out HIM and all the prayer you
all have given.
thank you
i love you
Adona
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment